Peninsula Feed Store
346 El Camino Real, Redwood City CA, 94062
Phone: (650) 365-6738
Peninsula Feed Store will remain open during this critical time as an essential service and will be operating according to the CDC mitigation measures of keeping a six-foot distance between people.
This includes customer-to-customer distance and customer-to-staff member distance.
Only two families will be allowed into the Feed Store at a time. If there is an excess of two families, a line will need to be formed outside of the feed store roll up door and customers will need to stand at six-foot intervals to maintain social distancing.
We are offering 'curbside pickup' for those who would prefer to remain in their car and delivery options to homes and stables (please call).
Peninsula Feed Store will:
•Encourage personal protective measures among staff (e.g., stay home when sick, handwashing, respiratory etiquette).
•Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily and
•Ensure hand hygiene supplies are readily available in building.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our management team by phone 650-365-6738 or email us at email@example.com
February 21, 2021 Update
Yes, we have:
- Poultry feed (organic, Non-GMO and standard) and treats for your chickens, ducks, turkeys, quail including Bar Ale, Scratch & Peck, Purina, Modesto Mills
- Horse feed, supplements, pellets, cubes and treats for your horses including Purina, Stable Mix, Triple Crown, Nutrena, All-in-one, Bar Ale and LMF
- High quality and consistent Hay (alfalfa, orchard grass, 80/20, timothy, oat, teff) and straw (rice and wheat) by the bale or smaller bag (flake)
- Chicken supplies (feeders, waterers, coops, hardware cloth for keeping chickens safe, nesting boxes, vitamins, heat lamps, thermometers)
- Horse supplies (medicines, grooming, fly control, salt, buckets, toys, etc.)
- Feed for goats, mini-pigs, rabbits, guinea pigs, and pet rodents
- Wild and domestic bird feed and whole grains for racing pigeons, canaries, cockatiels, parrots and various types of wild birds
- Beekeeping supplies (hives, tools, smokers, protective clothing, accessories)
- We Deliver to homes and to Stables in Woodside, Palo Alto and Portola Valley (please call)
- Coop-Ready Pullets - we get wonderful 12-14 week birds raised from our breeding pens (see below) and hatcheries
- They go fast, please call and get on our list so we can call you when the ones you want are ready
- Quail (please call and get on our list)
- Chicks (day old, vaccinated) available at 9:00AM on dates below (we will add more dates as they are confirmed)
- Note all chicks are pullets (> 90% female) unless noted as straight run (50-50 male/female)
- Due to the high demand we may need to limit the number of chicks per family
- Chicks sell out quickly so call first if you are coming from a distance (first come, first serve)
- We are also incubating eggs from our breeder pens and will offer them as they hatch (straight run, please call)
(Ameracauna, Olive Egger, French Black Copper Maran, Bielefelder, Coronation Sussex, Sumatra)
- CHICK SATURDAYS are COMING BACK for 2021!
- Many people are wanting to begin this new adventure in raising chicks and some are adding/updating their current flocks
- We will open our door at 9:00AM on Saturday and we want to make sure that you all are getting the breeds you desire
- So... If you do want a particular breed, please come early. We usually have chicks all weekend but maybe not the specific breed you want
- People are respecting their social distancing and we are trying to adhere to only two families in the store at any one time
CHICK SATURDAY, February 20, 2021
Plymouth Barred Rock (very limited supply due to blizzard in Mid West) (SOLD OUT)
CHICK SATURDAY, March 6, 2021
Golden Penciled Hamburg
CHICK SATURDAY, March 13, 2021
CHICK SATURDAY, March 20, 2021
Buff Laced Polish
CHICK SATURDAY, April 3, 2021
Golden Penciled Hamburg
CHICK SATURDAY, May 1, 2021
Buff Laced Polish
Rose Comb Brown Leghorn
More Chicks coming as deliveries are confirmed!
See Peninsula Feed Store featured in Climate Magazine (Page 16-19)